WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN SAYING ABOUT OUR FINANCE TRAINING!
“Very happy with how easy trainer makes hard things seem”
“Excellent, very clear”
“Found trainer very helpful & understanding”
PROGRESSION: Offers one of eight credits for QQI Level 6 Major Award in Management (BMANX) and Business Management (BBMXX) .See www.fetac.ie/Awards Directory
At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
· Implement sound financial management within a small to medium enterprise
· List and utilize the key elements to good financial management, e.g.
· manage cashflow
· setting budgets financial targets
· use breakeven analysis
· using budgets to monitor performance and make decisions
· costing & pricing
· tax issues
· Implement sound credit control procedures
· Implement costing procedures
· Draft a pricing policy
· Get the most from their Accountant
· Use snapshot reporting to monitor progress and develop business strategy
· Read financial statements
· Assess financial viability and performance
· Communicate confidently regarding financial matters
· Be familiar with the time value of money.
Unit 1:Business & Finance - Understanding Financial Statements
Unit 2: Financial Management & Financial Planning
- Budgeting and Cashflow Management
Unit 3: Financial Management & Financial Planning
-Costing & Pricing
Taxation for Small Business
Unit 4:Financial Planning
(Note: This FETAC Module was originally written by Bernadette Farrell of ACE Training Ltd and approved by FETAC in 2006.This is now a core/mandatory module required to achieve FETAC Level 6 Advanced Certificate in Management. (BMANX).
For further course details and booking/application form, please contact Bernadette or Emma at 057 93 33442 or bernadette@acetraining . BOOK ON LINE on http://www.acetraining.ie